Deelnemers 4 / 10

Leeftijd:
30 - 55 jaar
Kosten:
€ 16,00
Uitleg kosten:
Kosten van het kaartje

Omschrijving

Maak kennis met pittige comedy van over de landsgrenzen: vanavond is het podium voor een internationale line-up aan comedians. Vlak voor de speeldatum wordt bekendgemaakt wie er voor je gaan optreden via deze website.

De eerste naam van de avond is bekend: Marcel Lucont. De rest van de namen worden binnenkort bekend gemaakt.

NB: De avond kan snel uitverkocht zijn, laat even weten met een commentaar bij dit event als je een kaartje hebt verkocht. (Het zijn vrije plaatsen)
-----
Get to know comedy from across the Dutch border: tonight international comedians will take the stage.
The names for the evening are announced: Marcel Lucont, Jeroen Leenders and Jimmy McGhie will perform for you.

• Jimmy McGhie is “a brilliant talent” (The Scotsman) and with “an easy charm and appealing relaxed manner” (Chortle), he has ten different solo performances in his name which he performed all over the world, including performances at the Edingburgh Fringe, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Adelaide Fringe, Sydney Comedy Festival, Perth Comedy Festival and the New Zealand International Comedy festival.

• Marcel Lucont entertaince the world with his dry humor, mocking observations, obnoxious songs and top class sex poetry. He won the 2015 Chortle Award, the 2013 Best Comedy Show at Fringe World and the 2012 Amused Muse Award.

• The Jeroen Leenders Experience (English version): "If you don't know who I am or what I do, there is a wiki-page with a very incomplete summary of awards and shows. People that know me a little know that I don't care about that stuff. What really makes me satisfied is playing my Jeroen Leenders Experiences which I play for 4 years now in café The Joker in Antwerp."

Stel een vraag