Dit event is al begonnen/geweest.

Workshop Zwart Wit Fotografie Delft (Engels)

Workshop Zwart Wit Fotografie Delft (Engels)

Delft
19.00 - 22.00

Deelnemers 8 / 8

Plaats:
Delft - Zuid-Holland
Deelnemers:
Min. 5 - max. 8

Deelnemers 8 / 8

Leeftijd:
35 - 59 jaar
Kosten:
€ 59,00
Uitleg kosten:
Kosten van de workshop die ik betaal aan de docent

Omschrijving

Na een zeer geslaagde workshop zwart-wit fotografie in Rotterdam met Steven Maybury is het nu tijd om Delft met hem te verkennen!

In het kort:
- Workshop tussen 19.00 en 22.00 (zonsondergang is rond 21.00)
- Voertaal is Engels, Steven is Iers
- Benodigdheden: spiegelreflex-, systeem- of bridgecamera of een compactcamera met uitgebreide instelmogelijkheden (niet geschikt voor smartphone)
- Exacte ontmoetingsplek wordt tzt gecommuniceerd
- Max 7 deelnemers ivm de smalle straatjes van Delft
- Annuleren/terugbetaling mogelijk tot en met 26 april

Bericht van Steven:
The first B/W workshop used the urban environment for inspiration in Rotterdam. This time we take to the pretty streets of Delft and take advantage or the wobbly brick pavements and walkways, the romance of the canals and bridges and street lights, the stunning old architecture and of course the people going about their day to day who will become characters in our images offering silhouettes and more. Our aim is to create classic, dramatic and interesting images that test our photo taste buds with the hope that some of our images could look like film posters.

A little about me:
Steven Maybury is a photographer and photography educator for the last 17 years. I have worked around the globe for 10 years as head of teaching of Dublin Photography School and currently I am a university lecturer in photography in NCAD. I have been teaching on the streets of Rotterdam with different schools for nearly 5 years and have discovered it to be a wealth of resources for teaching and a playground for photography fun.

The workshop:
My skills are very broad in photography, for every level and so I offer a lot of new knowledge to photographers from different areas. My aim is to make photographers look differently at not just images but photography and there approaches to it. I apply (with examples) different styles, tricks and tips to open the door to more creative and free photography.

We explore what it means to see in black and white, and to go against the rules and breath life back into our photos with grain, textures, contrasts and using the camera differently

Locations are decided on the day and judged by the weather. I have been using different locations at different times of the year.
  •     30 April om 15:56 Zuid-Holland
    heeft zich aangemeld.
  •     20 April om 14:14 Zuid-Holland
    heeft zich aangemeld.
  •     18 April om 18:06 Zuid-Holland
    heeft zich aangemeld.
  •     20 March om 22:11 Gelderland
    heeft zich aangemeld.
  •     15 March om 20:35 Zuid-Holland
    heeft zich aangemeld.
  •     13 March om 13:23 Zuid-Holland
    heeft zich aangemeld.